In order to access reports related to UF Online students, staff and faculty must successfully complete the university’s FERPA training on a yearly basis. The online training module must be completed in UF’s myTraining system. FERPA certifications must be renewed each year by completing the training and test.
- Go to: http://mytraining.hr.ufl.edu/
- Select “University of Florida”
- Log in to myTraining using your GatorLink account.
- Once logged into myTraining, search “FERPA” in the search box.
- Within the results, locate “FERPA Basics” (staff) and click Register.
- You must complete the FERPA training first.
- After completing the training, you must take the Final Assessment to achieve the FERPA Certification.
- Under “Manage Training,” select “Training Transcript” to view, print or export your diploma as proof of completion.
- Your completion will automatically be visible the next day in the systems used by the UF Online reporting tools.