UF academic advisors provide academic guidance and support to all UF Online students.
Advisors will work with you to help you determine your degree requirements, change majors, drop courses, choose classes, handle registration issues, and identify needed resources. To ensure a timely graduation and to develop a relationship with your advisor, you are encouraged to:
- Meet with your advisor online once per term
- Regularly review your degree audit on ISIS
- Be aware of university and college policies and procedures by reading the UF Undergraduate Catalog and consulting with your advisor
- Seek the assistance of an advisor early on if you are experiencing personal or academic difficulties
- Routinely check your UF e-mail account for important messages from the university and your advisor