Your advisor is your first point of contact for any question about UF policies or requirements.
- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences (CALS)
Major: Environmental Management
- Ph. (352) 294-3147
- Fax (352) 392-3399
Major: Microbiology & Cell Sciences
- College of the Arts
- College of Design, Construction & PlanningMajor:
- Bachelor of Science in Fire & Emergency Services
- College of EducationMajor:
- Bachelor of Arts in Education Sciences
- College of Health and Human Performance (HHP)Majors:
- Health Education & Behavior: Erica Alexander, email@example.com Ph. (352)-294-1801. To book an appointment, click here.
- Sport Management:
Paul Higgerson, firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. (352) 392-4042. To book an appointment, click here.
- Tourism, Hospitality & Event Management: Bobbi Cabaret, email@example.com Ph. (352) 294-1643. To book an appointment, click here.
(352) 392-4042Bobbi Cabaret
- College of Journalism and Communications
- Minor in Mass Communication Studies
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (CLAS)
- Computer Science
- Geography: Environmental Geosciences
- Ph. (352) 294-2205
- Fax (352) 392-2905
You are assigned an advisor based on your major. Each of the advisors below is responsible for students pursuing the majors listed below their names. To schedule an advising appointment, please visit this link: Click here to schedule an appointment with an advisor.Glenn Kepic
Associate Director, Academic Advising Center and Director, On-line Advising ServicesDylan King
majors: Biology, Geography, and GeologyLaura Beth Lancaster
majors: Anthropology and Criminology1Nicole Raymond
majors: Sociology (all students) and PaCE students in CLAS majors prior to transition last names L-ZChris Kozak
majors: Computer Science2, last names A-K, PaCE students in CLAS majors prior to transition last names A-KFallen Lee
majors: Computer Science2, last names L-Z and Psychology
If you have questions about major requirements for the Criminology major, you can contact the department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (352) 294-7193.
2 Computer Science
- College of NursingMajors:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- College of Public Health and Health Professions (PHHP)
Majors: Bachelor of Health Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Warrington College of Business (WCB)
- General Business (BSBA)
- General Studies (BABA)
You are assigned to an advisor based on the first letter of your last name.
Incoming Students: Please do not schedule an appointment with your advisor; instead, you will attend an online advising/registration meeting as part of the Heavener Online Welcome (HOW) business orientation! Please see the HSB Orientation Checklist for more details.