The Office of the University Registrar tracks student enrollments and academic standing.
- ISIS – UF’s secure Integrated Student Information System for course registration, final grades, transcript requests, degree progress audit, …
- Registrar FAQ
- Academic Basics
- Academic Calendars -- Drop/add dates, fees and registration deadlines
- Academic Terminology
- Drop -- Dropping a course after it has already begun can have academic and financial implications. Consult your academic advisor for information and assistance when considering dropping a course after the “open” semester schedule adjustment- drop/add window.
- Student Classifications
- Transfering Credit to UF
- Your Degree Audit (login)
When you require documented proof of your student standing, that is, whether you are currently enrolled or not.
In-state Tuition Requirements
Living in Florida to attend UF will not, in itself, establish in-state residency for tuition purposes.
- Ordering Official University Transcripts
Request an exception to a college or university deadline, policy or regulation.
- Information & Instructions
- Petition Forms
Withdrawal from UF
We understand many unexpected events may cause you to decide to withdraw from the University of Florida (UF), but withdrawing has many important consequences, both academic and financial. To be sure you are making an informed decision, we urge you to contact your academic advisor.
- Student Record Privacy (FERPA)
- Enrollment Verification